The Wildcat Walk-a-thon is a great way to promote a healthy lifestyle, to empower students to be active members of our community, and to raise money for our school. Proceeds help support and fund the Waters sports/academic teams, coach stipends, team uniforms, equipment for the school-wide physical education program, and much more.
We hope to raise $20,000 through the walk-a-thon this year, and we'll meet our goal if each student raises at least $70!
How You Can Help:
- Encourage your child to identify 10 family/friends and ask each person for $5 to $10.
- Encourage donors to pledge online! You can promote online pledging by helping your child create a video to text/email to friends/family.
- Promote via social media.
- Volunteer during the walk-a-thon on June 5.
- Every student that raises ANY amount of money will receive a Waters Wildcat bandana.
- Those students who raise at least $70 will receive a Waters Wildcat stadium blanket.
- The classroom who raises the most money will receive an EXTRA HOUR of recess and classroom fitness clinic with Mr. Kurz.
- Check the walk-a-thon page to see more!
NOTE: Your child received a pledge sheet that includes details, including pledge rewards, timeline to raise pledges (all pledges are due 5/29; no cash please), and schedule so you can help cheer them on.
Thank you to Lincoln Square Athletic Club and Swedish Covenant Health for sponsoring the 2019 Wildcat Walk-a-Thon!