Here are 5 tips for healthy smiles:
- Stay on a Routine: Don’t lose the good habits that you have worked so hard at throughout the year. Keep to 2 minute twice daily brushing and once a day flossing habits!
- Limit Sugary Summer Treats: Choose fresh fruits over processed sugary treats.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of water. Water is a tooth friendly drink!
- Schedule a Dental Visit: If a dental appointment is part of your back to school to do list, please call us to schedule a visit. A friendly reminder: Illinois state law requires all children in Kindergarten, second, sixth, and 9th grade to have proof of a dental exam.
- Enter our Raffle: You could win a care package to help with your back to school tooth care goals!