- The Waters Pledge Drive exceeded its $85,000 goal and raised more than $100,000 from a record-breaking 200 donors! To celebrate, Ms. Kipp and teachers participated in a water dump on a chilly November day.
- The Waters Craft Market raised more than $4,000 and showcased a number of talented local artists and makers.
- Waters' Big Night brought together 250 community members and raised nearly $80,000.
- The Wildcat Walk-a-thon encouraged our kids to get moving and raised more than $20,000 from more than 400 donors!
- Local businesses contributed nearly $25,000 through WatersToday business sponsorships, Waters Dines Out and Pledge Drive giveback events. Thank you!
Where Your Donations Go
The Waters Local School Council (LSC), which is an elected body, determines the allocation of funds raised by WatersToday. Here are just a few of the items your donation helps fund:
- Waters' unique ecology program
- Support for our fine arts programs
- Half of a fine arts teacher position
- Coach stipends and sports equipment
- After-school club stipends for teachers
- Technology equipment
- MakerSpace supplies
- Lunch and recess supervision
Learn more about WatersToday's fundraising activities.
Questions? Want to get involved? Contact us.