- The Waters Pledge Drive was its most successful to date, raising $121,000 from more than 200 donors! We are grateful for the support from our parents, friends and community sponsors who continue to make our Pledge Drive a success. To celebrate, a few teachers came together to get SLIMED by our Junior High Students. A special thank you to Ms. Novak, Ms. Aguilar, Ms. Booczko and Ms. Heilbrunn for volunteering to participate in the activities!
- The newly rebranded Waters Maker Fair raised more than $4,000 and showcased a number of talented local artists and makers. The famous Cake Walk and Giving Tree returned ensuring fun for the entire family.
- Waters' Big Night brought together 250 community members and raised $80,000! We lept back to the 80's and celebrated our wonderful school community. For the first time, we dedicated a portion of the proceeds of Big Night directly to one initiative; Classroom Libraries. Thanks to you, we raised nearly $15,000 for books, seating and shelving for our students!
- Unfortunately, the Wildcat Walk a Thon was cancelled this year. However, we hope to make next year better than ever!
- Local businesses contributed nearly $20,000 through WatersToday business sponsorships, Waters Dines Out and Pledge Drive giveback events. Thank you!
Where Your Donations Go
The Waters Local School Council (LSC), which is an elected body, determines the allocation of funds raised by WatersToday. Here are just a few of the items your donation helps fund:
- Waters' unique ecology program
- Circle of Help, which helps support our most vulnerable students
- Essential Teacher Supplies
- Teacher Support
- Half of a fine arts teacher position
- Classroom Libraries
- Lunch and recess supervision
Learn more about WatersToday's fundraising activities.
Questions? Want to get involved? Contact us.