WatersToday would like to thank Cookie Silvia, Karen Nevotti and Nicole Kerstetter for their countless hours of service over the years on the WatersToday board. Under their guidance we have had our best fundraising year yet!
We also would like to welcome Jessie Novak as vice president, Paul Reschke as co-treasurer, Vanessa Summer and Hope Nichols as co-volunteer chairs, and Jennifer Davidson as the co-communications chair. We look forward to a successful 2018-2019 school year!
- Rebranded the Annual Give to the Waters Pledge Drive surpassing our goals by involving the community and “filling the backpack”
- Business Sponsor program, now in its second year, raised over $25,000
- Tapped into parent volunteers to develop a CRM using Salesforce
- Utilized new software BidPal/One Cause for our online auction, which included on-site support
- Moved Spirit Wear to an online resource
- Offered school supplies online with Yubbler and raised $3,500 for Waters through its school supply profit program
- Branded Waters Dines Out and raised almost $4,000 to date
- Big Night 2018 raised over $85,000, surpassing our goal and having our best attendance yet
- Little Big Night 2018 grew from last year with hundreds of families indulging in 100 pizzas from the oven and hundreds of churros and empanadas while enjoying live entertainment
- Our first teacher, Mrs. Vecchioni, joined the board to improve communication and collaboration with the Waters teaching staff